ES 165 KX2
RICH AND IMPACTFUL SOUND!
6,5″ TWO-WAY COMPONENT KIT
The ES 165 KX2 component kit is composed of two 6½” (165 mm) woofers with Kevlar® cones providing an extremely rich and punchy sound. The centre of the cone is equipped with a phase plug for improved sound dispersion around the vehicle.
The two ‘M’-shaped aramid-fibre TKMX inverted dome tweeters are equipped with bi-amplified crossovers. This enables perfect control over the high end for providing very smooth treble with perfect definition.
Thanks to its excellent power handling, this kit is the reference product of the K2 Power range. It even won over the hearts of the experts when it was officially revealed at the CES in Las Vegas, and received the CES Innovation 2016 award.
The kit is supplied with aluminium and mesh grilles.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- Inverted dome “M”-shaped tweeter
- 19/16″ (40mm) VC diameter
- High power handling
- Bi-Amp crossover
- Phase plug for better dispersion
- Aluminum and mesh grille
- 2-way component kit
- Diameter: 6½” (165mm)
- Voice coil diameter: 19/1″ (40mm)
- Voice coil height: 02/3″ (16.5mm)
- Motor: Magnet
- Tweeter: TKMX (“M” profile aramid fiber inverted dome)
- Cone: Composite K2 Power “W” sandwich cone
- Surround: Tuned Mass Damper (TMD®)
- Separated crossover: 6-12/12-18dB (3kHz)
- Tweeter Adjustable level: +3; 0; -3dB/oct
- Max. power: 240W
- Nom. power: 120W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 92.5dB
- Frequency response: 55Hz- 22kHz
- Impedance: 2 Ω
- Accessories: Supplied grilles