ES 130 K
THE IDEAL KIT
6,5″ TWO-WAY COMPONENT KIT
The ES 130 K kit offers great linearity, deep bass and an impressive SPL of 90.8 dB (2.83 V/1 m) in an extremely compact design.
This kit is composed of:
Two 5″ (130mm) woofers featuring K2 Power Kevlar® cones endowed with the ideal qualities: lightness, rigidity and excellent damping. These speaker drivers deliver an extremely dynamic sound with perfect definition. The cones are fixed to the frame using TMD suspension, whose exclusive design removes unwanted resonances and reduces the effects of distortion.
Two 025/32” (20mm) aramid-fibre TKM inverted dome tweeters. Their exclusive ‘M’- shaped profile is designed to control deformation of the dome, and to perfectly reproduce high frequencies up to 22kHz smoothly and with precision. Their compact crossovers are quick to install and easy to set up. Various accessories are supplied for assembling the tweeters, which can be installed in the factory locations, on tilting frames or flush-mounted.
The kit is supplied with aluminum and mesh grilles.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- Inverted dome “M”-shaped tweeter
- High linearity
- High SPL (for the size)
- 2-way component kit
- Diameter: 5″ (130mm)
- Voice coil diameter: 1″ (25mm)
- Voice coil height: 01/2″ (12mm)
- Motor: Magnet
- Tweeter: TKM (“M” profile aramid fiber inverted dome)
- Cone: Composite K2 Power “W” sandwich cone
- Surround: Tuned Mass Damper (TMD®)
- Separated crossover: 6-12/12dB (3.5kHz)
- Tweeter Adjustable level: +3; 0; -3dB/oct
- Max. power: 160W
- Nom. power: 80W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90dB
- Frequency response: 65Hz- 22kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Accessories: Supplied grilles