ES 100 K
4″ TWO-WAY COMPONENT KIT
The ES 100 K is an ultra-compact solution with an impressive SPL of 90dB (2.83 V/1 m) for such a small design.
It is composed of two 4″ (100mm) speaker drivers with Kevlar® cones. The famous yellow cones of the K2 Power line are light, rigid and have excellent damping to provide dynamic sound with incredible definition. The centre of the cone is equipped with a phase plug for improved sound dispersion around the vehicle.
The high frequencies are faithfully reproduced by two 025/32” (20mm) TKM tweeters. Composed of aramid fibres, these inverted dome tweeters have an exclusive ‘M’-shaped profile to control deformation and to reduce distortion. The new-generation tweeters feature very compact crossovers which are easy to install. Various accessories are supplied for assembling the tweeters, which can be installed in the factory locations, on tilting frames or flush-mounted.
The size of each component of this kit has been optimised to offer a very compact solution which can be adapted for all kinds of set-ups in all kinds of vehicles.
The kit is supplied with aluminum and mesh grilles.
WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE
- Inverted dome “M”-shaped tweeter
- New shape of cone
- High displacement
- Compact crossover
- 2-way component kit
- Diameter: 4″ (100mm)
- Voice coil diameter: 013/16″ (20mm)
- Voice coil height: 01/3″ (8.5mm)
- Motor: Neodymium
- Tweeter: TKM (“M” profile aramid fiber inverted dome)
- Cone: Composite K2 Power “W” sandwich cone
- Surround: Tuned Mass Damper (TMD®)
- Separated crossover: 12/12dB (3.5kHz)
- Tweeter Adjustable level: +3; 0; -3dB/oct
- Max. power: 120W
- Nom. power: 60W RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 90dB
- Frequency response: 110Hz- 22kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Accessories: Supplied grilles