Big In Entertainment Value
Pioneer’s audio receivers are jam-packed with innovative features, giving you one of the best mobile entertainment experiences and superb value from the leader in aftermarket car audio. With various models to choose from, there is a solution to meet the diverse needs of today’s smart drivers.
- Audio Receiver with Pioneer ARC App
- Display: VA LCD (13 X 1)
- Preout: 2
- Audio Format: MP3, WMA, WAV
- AUX Input: Front
- USB Interface (1): Front (2)
- Maximum Power Output: 50W x 4
- Control for iPod/ iPhone (3): No
- Control for Android (3): Yes
- SDCardSlot: No
- Bluetooth: No
- MIXTRAX / FlashingColor: Yes
- Music Browser: No
- Color Customization (5): No
- Advanced Sound Retriever: Yes
(1) Pioneer cannot guarantee compatibility with all USB mass storage devices and assumes no responsibility for any loss of data on media players, smart phones, or other devices while using receiver.
(2) Please use CD-U50E USB extension cable if a direct connection causes a USB device to protrude from the receiver in a way that can interfere with driving.
(3) Compatibility with unit depends on iPod, iPhone or Android generation. Requires use of CD-IU51 or CD-IU52 (for iPod, iPhone) and CD-MU200 (for Android).
(4) Works with music from iPod, SD/SDHC memory card and USB device
(5) 210, 000 colors (separated). Colors for key illumination and display are separately adjustable.